presented by Scary Biscuits Sold Out
In a world where so many people are on the move seeking a better life, Scot:Lands celebrates the contribution that those from other countries (who found a home here) have made to enrich Scottish culture.
New Scots:Land celebrates the rich diversity of culture and talent in contemporary Scotland. Enjoy vibrant, colourful music, dance, theatre and film from some of our “new Scots” – creative people who live in Scotland but who have roots in countries near and far, including Africa, Latin America, Spain, India, Portugal and Eastern Europe.
- Samba Sene & Diwan
- Benny Tetteh-Lartey
- Dance Ihayami
- Sankofa Beats
- Annie George, Alloysious Massaquoi, Amber and Eve Allan
- Rise Kagona
- Carlos Arredondo and Galo Ceron Carrasco
- Cheekyrrikis - Flamenko Power
- Short films programme (with thanks to IberoDocs)
- Free ticketed event
- Discover the unique landscape of Scot:Lands with the very best in music, art and theatre, created and curated by Scotland’s most innovative artists and musicians.
- You will be randomly allocated your venues to visit, you can stay as long or as little as you like. Venues are located between two and ten minutes walk from each other, so be prepared to walk about as you discover the various lands