presented by TRACS (Traditional Arts & Culture Scotland) / Flint & Pitch Sold Out
Welcome to the ancient beating heart of the city. What surrounds you here, what has been before and what lies ahead, commingle in this crucible of old and new Edinburgh; history in its stones and in the making. A stellar corps of traditional and contemporary artists will regale and restore you with stories and song, words and wonders; a non-stop revelry to kick off the new year.
- Jenny Lindsay
- Russell Jones
- Christine De Luca
- Cinepoems from: Jonathan Lamy, Rachel McCrum and Calum Rodger
- Mairi Campbell Ceilidh Band
- Marie-Louise Cochrane
- Sokobauno Puppet Theatre perform ‘Galoshins’
- Free ticketed event
- Discover the unique landscape of Scot:Lands with the very best in music, art and theatre, created and curated by Scotland’s most innovative artists and musicians.
- You will be randomly allocated your venues to visit, you can stay as long or as little as you like. Venues are located between two and ten minutes walk from each other, so be prepared to walk about as you discover the various lands