Old Town Ceilidh with Belhaven SOLD OUT
ENJOY A TASTE OF SCOTLAND AND EXPERIENCE THE VERY BEST IN TRADITIONAL MUSIC, CEILIDH DANCING AND FOOD & DRINK AT THE VERY HEART OF THE CAPITAL’S HISTORIC OLD TOWN
What’s It All About
The Old Town Ceilidh with Belhaven returns to the High Street with two live open air stages featuring the best in traditional Scottish music and a new sponsor in Belhaven Brewery, who will be providing revellers with the best in local food and drink. The main stage features performances from Kilter and HotScotch and ‘Ceilidh Makers’ will be on hand to make sure everyone knows the moves to birl through the bells with non-stop dancing. Our second stage features the very best in young Scottish musicians, including the award-winning Talisk, Top Floor Taivers and musicians from Fèis Rois.
What To Expect
You’ll enjoy the intimate atmosphere of Edinburgh’s Old Town featuring topclass Scottish artists and traditional ceilidh bands. Take part in the magnificent Midnight Moment with a visual spectacular and music as we say good bye to 2016 and welcome in 2017. Learn the ceilidh moves with Ceilidh Callers whilst taking part in mass dance-a-longs.
- General ticket holders: Access to premium outdoor bars offering Belhaven’s fine ales, lagers and craft beers, street food vendors with local produce from Scotland’s larder and dedicated toilet facilities within the Old Town arena. Tickets also include a wristband to allow access to the Street Party arena
- VIP 3 day ticket holders: As above and access to exclusive bar and dedicated toilet facilities within the Old Town Ceilidh with Belhaven arena.
- Approach from North Bridge
- Arena open from 8pm
- Whilst there are no age restrictions, we do not recommend this event for young children and strictly no buggies permitted. Not recommended for Babes in arms
- The Old Town Ceilidh with Belhaven includes a wristband to allow access to the Street Party arena, via an internal gate on St Giles’ Street. There are no pass outs i.e. leaving the event arena and trying to regain entry (outwith the Street Party)
- No entry to the arena after 11pm. So please come early!
- Access to premium outdoor bars, street food offering local produce from Scotland’s larder and dedicated toilet facilities within the Old Town arena
- Access to premium outdoor bars, street food offering local produce from Scotland’s larder and dedicated toilet facilities within the Old Town arena.
- No alcohol can be brought into The Old Town Ceilidh with Belhaven arena
- Do wear flat shoes as some of the areas of the Ceilidh are cobbled
- Strobe lighting will be used at the event. Those with a light sensitivity should be aware that there will be areas where there will be flickering and flashing lights at high intensity
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticket Holder’s bags and clothing for security reasons