NIGHT AFORE CONCERT SOLD OUT
An extra show from Festival headliner Paolo Nutini w/ Frightened Rabbit and The Vegan Leather
What's it all about
Due to overwhelming demand and for the first time in Festival history, we're excited to be hosting a second show featuring Festival headliner Paolo Nutini!
What to expect
Access to front of stage on a first come, first served basis. There will be a range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets within the arena.
- Premium ticket holders: Exclusive access to premium ticket holder facilities incl. toilets, bars, food and viewing area
- Enclosure ticket holders: Exclusive standing viewing area (hard-standing) in-front of the Concert stage
- Gardens ticket holders: Premium standing viewing area (grass) within the Concert arena
- The Old Town, The Mound and Princes Street will be very busy on 30 December if you’re going to the Night Afore Concert please make your way to West Princes Street Gardens early and enter from the West End of Princes Street for all entrance gates to avoid the Torchlight Procession – Concert gates open at 6.00pm and the gate you should use is specified on your ticket
- Those travelling to the Night Afore Concert on the 30 December by train should alight at Haymarket Station and walk to entrance gates for West Princes Street Gardens along Shandwick Place (approx. 10min walk)
- If you have tickets to both on 30 December you can enjoy the Torchlight Procession and Night Afore Concert but we recommend you do not go up Calton Hill to view the finale, as dispersal off the Hill at the end of the event takes time and you may miss the concert.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred under any circumstances. If the promoter reasonably believes this to be the case the ticket may be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert
- Re-entry to the Night Afore Concert Venue is not permitted (i.e. leaving the Venue and trying to gain re-entry)
- This is a very busy, all-standing, outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather and wear appropriate sturdy footwear
- Alcohol CANNOT be brought into the Night Afore Concert or Concert in the Gardens arena
- There are outdoor bars, street food and toilet facilities within the Night Afore Concert and Concert in the Gardens arena
- Whilst there is no age restriction for Night Afore Concert or Concert in the Gardens, we do not recommend the event for children under 12 years old. Strictly no buggies at the event. Not recommended for Babes in arms
- Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticket Holder’s bags and clothing for security reasons